About Kingston Quaker Centre
- Available for booking from 9am to 10pm
- We don't hire for parties or other social occasions
- Parking for visitors with limited mobility and for loading only
- Level access to all facilities
- Covered cycle parking
- Kitchen facilities for light refreshments
- Free WiFi
- Storage lockers to rent
- Ecologically-designed garden
Fairfield East, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2PT
A short walk from:
• Kingston rail station
• Cromwell Road and Fairfield North bus stations
• Eden Street bus stops
• Cattle Market car parks
• Kingston shopping centre
View location map
How to book a room
- Download details of facilities
- Download charges, terms and conditions
- from 1st September 2018
- To check availability and make a booking email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3092 8743.
Please note that refreshments may be served in the gallery, hall and children’s room only. Only water is allowed in the carpeted rooms.
This beautiful room is suitable for chamber group, choir, lectures, debates, meditation, religious worship and ceremonies.
Area 79 m², seats 76. Equipped with upholstered (stackable) chairs, hearing loop. Carpeted.
This space is suitable for presentations, club meetings, musical groups, dance, yoga, Tai Chi, film shows, exhibitions and receptions.
Area 65 m², seats 70. Can include food consumption. Equipped with upholstered (stackable) chairs, folding tables, data projector & audio system, hanging system for artworks, hearing loop.
Hardwood sprung floor.
Large Committee Room
This room is suitable for seminars, meetings, presentations, discussion groups, teaching and club use.
Area 36 m², seats up to 24 in boardroom style (flexible layouts). Equipped with flipchart/whiteboard. Carpeted.
Small Committee Room
This room is suitable for meetings, discussion groups, teaching, interviews, counselling or a breakout room.
Area 15 m², seats up to 12 in boardroom style (flexible layouts). Equipped with flipchart/whiteboard. Carpeted.
This room is suitable for children's groups or arts and crafts activities.
Area 25 m². Equipped with mix of large and small tables & chairs, sink. Foam backed vinyl flooring. Links to enclosed patio with soft surface.